Senior Software Engineer - Mobile Platform
From a engineering perspective, ROSIA is a challenging product platform. Unlike single-purpose apps, our ROSIA product platform is composed of multiple single purpose apps that are used by distribution partners of our customers. The apps work together and seamlessly with cloud based backend apps to automate and enhance processes to drive sales, visibility and distribution efficiency. Our product roadmap is filled with interesting challenges that expand the boundaries of our platform.
We're looking for fearless engineers who understand the difference between solving complex problems and writing highly maintainable code in a team setting, and can happily excel at both.
Evolve is being built upon a commitment to providing the best possible experience for the end user, even if it requires going to great lengths in engineering and design effort. While we love rapid iteration where it makes sense, we also take the time and effort to make farsighted architectural and infrastructural design decisions and place emphasis on performance, code quality over speed in delivery.
We believe in the power of highly motivated and capable individuals to accomplish great things in small teams, with end-to-end ownership of projects and rapid iteration. Every day offers a variety of work, an opportunity to contribute new ideas, and the ability to share your knowledge.
This position reports to a Product/Platform Engineering Manager.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers, Product & Visual Designers and other Engineering Teams to represent the Mobile Platform team.
- You will be responsible for architecting, building and deliver all components necessary for the products and platform, to ensure development and delivery of high performance products, services and user experience.
- Collaborate closely with the Leadership to define and contribute to the overall direction of our products and platform.
- Develop guidelines, embrace and implement effective engineering processes and best practices.
- Collaborate with technical recruiters to bring fresh talent into the Mobile Platform Team and contribute towards building and reinforcing the company culture and policies.
- Mentor and guide team mates and other colleagues to allow them to develop and achieve their full potential.
- Represent Evolve Engineering in industry events.
- 5+ years of professional mobile (Android or IOS) development experience
- Experience delivering mobile applications to the Google Play or IOS App Store
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with automatic building/deployment services and tools like Jenkins, Bitrise, etc.
- Strong bias for action and delivery
- Collaborative attitude, highly responsible, takes ownership, and a lifelong learner
Benefits and Perks
Evolve offers a unique & diverse work environment. Each team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work. The benefits we offer include great health & medical insurance, flexible work hours policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, paid time off, competitive remuneration packages to boot and top it all with an amazing work environment that allows you to develop and achieve your full potential.