We're searching for a Product Designer to help design our future product platform. From creating the experience of new products and features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
You'll completely rethink every feature and interaction to best suit each form factor. On touch devices, this often means paving new design ground, as the existing landscape of structured apps are severely lacking — try using a spreadsheet on a smartphone and you'll know what we mean. You'll also be responsible for driving visual design across product and marketing, helping us build a clean, consistent user experience and brand identity.
We're a quickly growing team and your impact on our product will never be greater. With your help, we can invent new design paradigms that will disrupt and change how people and processes work in the FMCG sector.
In this critical role, you will closely collaborate with Product Management & Engineering teams to build the future of Evolve’s products and platforms. In this role you are empowered as the sole designer for a core, platform-level experience that is critical to our future growth as a company. We're big on taking a lean approach to developing and iterating on features. We are believers in 'lean', which means we don't do documentation for documentation's sake. It's all about improving our user's experience, no matter who or where it is.
This is a unique opportunity to fully own (alongside your cross-functional teammates) be responsible for the complete user experience,entire end-to-end design process, from early stage user research through to detailed interaction design, through implementation and iteration. Our greatest achievement is building a great product that makes our users successful.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers and Engineering Teams to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Collaborate closely with the Leadership to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of our products.
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, explore how a solution feels, as well as working on detailed interactions in high-fidelity.
- Collaborate with technical recruiters to bring fresh talent of Visual and Product Designers to build a Design Team.
- 3+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile.
- Experience working across complex design systems that demonstrates consistency in design language and user experience.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Interaction and Visual Design.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in being a self-starter with your eye constantly on solutions: you are someone who can easily step into the customer's role and create incredible experiences.
Benefits and Perks
Evolve offers a unique & diverse work environment. Each team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work. The benefits we offer include great health & medical insurance, flexible work hours policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, paid time off, competitive remuneration packages to boot and top it all with an amazing work environment that allows you to develop and achieve your full potential.