We are looking for data engineers to join our Data Science team. In this role, you will be working cross-functionally with domain experts and engineering teams to design and implement our data warehousing model. You will design, implement pipelines that transform millions of records into actionable data models that enable data insights for our customers.
You will provide build trusted and reliable domain-specific datasets and metrics. You will lead initiatives to formalize data governance and management practices, rationalize our information lifecycle and key metrics.
You have technical skills and are comfortable contributing to a nascent data ecosystem and work towards building a strong data foundation for the company. You are a self-starter and passionate about having a big impact.
- Translate business requirements into data models that are easy to understand by users within our product platform.
- Design, implement and build pipelines that deliver data insights for our customers.
- Partner with domain experts and engineering teams to build data sets that are trusted, well understood, aligned with business strategy and enable self-service by users.
- Develop, document and take ownership of metrics with a clear definition and lineage.
- Identify, document and promote best practices.
- Champion the overall strategy for data governance, security, and quality that ensure requirements are met.
- 3+ years of experience working in data architecture, data modeling, master data management
- Demonstrated experience in scaling and optimizing schemas, tuning SQL and ETL pipelines in Data Warehouse environments.
- Deep understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods and approaches.
- Skills and experience in programming languages such as Python, Java, Scala or Go.
- Excellent understanding of trade-offs
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Nepali and English languages.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between big-picture and implementation details.
- Hands-on experience with Big Data technologies (e.g Spark, Hadoop)
Benefits and Perks
Evolve offers a unique & diverse work environment. Each team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work. The benefits we offer include great health & medical insurance, flexible work hours policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, paid time off, competitive remuneration packages to boot and top it all with an amazing work environment that allows you to develop and achieve your full potential.